Diane wants to know 5 things about me…and since she is a sewing-fiend these days, I’m on it.
- Curtis James Mulder was my first kiss. Seriously. I was 25. Now, before you get all sappy and “oh that’s so great I wish I la la LA LA LA” let me say it Wasn’t. Always. My. Idea.
- My straight-A high school self made a D in college Probability and Statistics and a very very low should have been lower C in Physics and then switched to a major that wasn’t so numbers-focused. I’m not so much on the math, people. I’d tell you what the likelyhood is that I’ll be a big help to Rylie when she’s got math homework questions, but I obviously physically cannot.
- I have big-time therapy-worthy issues with repetetive noises– clicking (pens) and beeping (certain alarm clocks, cell phone key pads, fire alarms, etc.). I silenced the noise on our microwave, and I have been known to take away a stranger’s pen because he was driving me up the wall.
- I am not a scrapbook-er. Really. I’m not. You’d think that’d be right up my creative alley, but you’d be wrong.
- When I was a freshman in high school I watched Pretty Woman without and against permission while my parents were at work. I sat 5 feet away from the screen the entire time in case I needed a quick get-a-way. It is still to this day the most rebellious thing I’ve ever done.
We’re 2 months + 1 week old now! Can you believe it? We’re leaving in a minute to go get our shots, and Mom is a bit nervous. Last week at her 8-week check up, she was 22 inches long and 8 pounds 2 ounces (gi-normous, really). She’s so stinkin’ cute I can’t stand it. She’s sleeping for 6+ hour stretches at night and is oohing and ahhing all the time…especially at the pictures of the kids in my knitting books (she must feel an attachment to other children forced to wear hand-knitted gear). She’s not walking yet, but I figure that’ll start sometime next week.