So, consider yourself invited. Postcards with a map will hit the mail in a few days.
What I did while the boys were on their man-cation:
- I cut off all Rylie’s onsies and made them into t-shirts. Cloth diapers give her a big bum.
- I invented a new dress: the Urban dress…raw seams, made out of recycled t-shirts. Look for some in the shop October 1st.
- I knitted 2 beanies and 1 pair of baby leg warmers.
- I ate pizza, breadsticks, hotdogs from the Corner Bar, and popcorn – some things 2 days in a row. My body was SO not happy with me, but it was absolutely worth it.
- I dusted. This, friends, is monumental. I hold strictly to the belief that dust is a protective layer not to be disturbed. But, I do enjoy a little Fall cleaning…and so, see it while you can. There is no dust in my living room.
- I watched Fracture. I am going to ask Ryan to marry me. Wish me luck.
- I continued Anna Karenina. Mmmmm. Love Leo. His writing absolutely freaks me out- so very insightful. He has always been a bit intimidating to me, so Anna is the first of his works I’ve read. Something about Russia scares me… the names… the weather… the abundance of tall fur hats… the mafia …the men in tights. But, I like the book. I like it a lot.
People, what could you eat everyday for the rest of your life? Seriously.
I will say, without doubt or hesitation or fear of death by grease or constipation, pizza.