- the video clip of Paul Potts auditioning for the British version of American Idol.
- me saying, “Bye-bye” to Rylie before leaving for Laura’s birthday dinner and her turning around in her high chair (no-no, Peanut, no-no) and waving back. Yeah. She also figured out a straw this weekend.
- Tim’s McGraw’s song “If You’re Reading This,” at the lyrics ‘I hope she looks like you; I hope she fights like me.’ Beautiful, beautiful line.
- making AP’s canvas and filling it with words of hope and truth and laughs.
- The Office. Man, I laugh so hard at that show. Every. Time.
Latest conversation between a boy and a girl:
girl: Come watch college football with me. It’s a Michigan team.
boy: What’s that say? It’s the 4th inning already?
girl: [pause while deciding…] Yes. It’s the 4th inning. But…there’s only 4.
boy: [whilst girl is popping popcorn] Girl! Hurry! Come watch this rerun- this guy just gets blasted!
girl: Seriously, Boy? Seriously? Rerun? OHMIGOD, it’s a REPLAY and it’s the 4th QUARTER and here’s your popcorndon’tyouhavesomethingelseyou’dratherdorightnow? I.Love.You.
Number of bottles in our shower: 8
Number of bottles I’ve been trying to empty out for (seriously) over 6 months: 4
Number of bonnets the children’s store HopScotch (over on Cherry) ordered from me: 10 IknowIknowIknow! I’ve been clapping and running around in circles for an hour now. Fingers, beware.
Number of sleeps until the hayride: 4
My brain is on overdrive.
How many bottles are in your shower?