We are back from Ft. Worth (or Denton, for you people in the know of DFW geography) and are still resting up. Midnight Safari and her calf (a sweet little girl!) came back with us safe and sound. The trip was a blast… I’m a-gonna tell you all about it next week. Today I would just like to say all is well, we survived, I loooove auctions, and I am sooooo tired. Two trips of 20 hours in a truck with 3 boys and 12 cattle is a haul and a half. Someone get me a drink and some cheetos.
What we shall talk about today is the TexasNorth photo story contest! Lawdy… y’all are funny. Funny funny people. I love y’all so much. Here’s what we’re gonna do:
1. Take a look at the photos.
2. Begin to put them in order… not chronologically, but like in a story. Photos may be rearranged at-will and used multiple times.
3. You may drop 1 photo from your story if you just can’t get it to fit in.
4. Each photo used requires a minimum of one sentence in the story. There are 8 total photos. If you drop one photo, your story should have a minimum of 7 sentences.
5. Refer to the photos like so: Once upon a time there was a girl (photo A) and her best friend Earl (photo D).
6. Stories will be voted on by the readers of the blog- otherwise known as you.
7. The winning story will receive a handmade prize from me… a celebration banner of your choice!
Make sense? It’s like that one-sentence-story game you used to play in high school theater class. Stories are due by next Friday, April 3rd (email to katiemulder AT gmail DOT com) and will be published for voting the first full week in April. Again, anyone may participate… you did not have to contribute a photo. And, yes… your hubby and cousin and neighbor can play, too 🙂 Bring it on. Ask your kids to help… that would be a hilarious story right there.
Here are the photos and their ID letter: (That second-to-last one, folks… G? That’s yours truly.)