face time

I’ve been scouring my albums (yes, albums… because nothing was digital then) for photos of junior high and high school.  It turns out, 95% of those photos are out of focus and awkward photos of not me- but the people I went to junior high and high school with.  The other 5% are family holiday photos of me and my brother… me always on the left and him always on the right… him with his eyes closed and me in the middle of talking.

How was history ever recorded before everyone had photoshop and the shaky-hand-fixer feature?

That timeline post will happen Monday, when I have a little more time to scratch out some meaningful memories and photos from that time that do not make me cry.

And then Thursday we’re gonna talk about sand.  Try to contain yourselves.

For today, to get you through the weekend, I give you my children.  Sometimes, when I look closely at the pictures I managed to grab in the middle of chaos, I choke up a bit.  These kiddos are gorgeous.

And insane.

Gus Man:

Rylie Girl:

Abby June:

… who gets 3 pics because she’s my favorite this week.

Happy weekend to you all!

See you Monday!

Advertisements

About texasnorth

TexasNorth is a little farm in Western Michigan. It's home to 5 chickens, 25 longhorn cattle, a coonhound (Banjo), 1 barn cat, a husband, and 3 ridiculously funny children. The mom of this zoo has been known to mow the lawn in a skirt and roast marshmallows after dark. View all posts by texasnorth

3 responses to “face time

talk to me

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: