1. iPhones iBreak when they fall out of your pocket and under the blade of a brush hog.
2. Ry’s IEP is this week, and I am nervous. I want it to be easy. I don’t want to cry. I am so tired of crying in front of people I don’t know. It’s hard to convince people you’re a stable person when all you do is cry.
3. Last week the Mulders had 3 flat tires in 4 days on 2 different vehicles. Gus and secret pocket full of nails was responsible for 2 of them. He is alive because he is cute.
4. Saturday night, TexasNorth had 80 Young Life kids and leaders camp out under the stars in the back pasture. They ate on our porch, loved on my kids, and rode the hay wagon like pros. It is in those fine, fine moments that I know we are in the right place at the right time.
6. This week we have a hayride on Friday and a black-tie gala on Saturday.
7. I would rather just have the hayride.
8. In the 15 minutes I’ve been writing this post, the toilet has flushed 6 times. Gus and I are the only ones home, and Gus is not potty trained. He is alive because he is cute.
9. Rylie said ‘pizza’ this weekend… and it wasn’t hard. Thankful for strange and wonderful surprises like that after months of nothing.
10. Abby rocks a pompom hat like nobody’s business.